Northmont hires two assistant principals
Students honored for writings about Holocaust
Defibaugh & Finch named Athletes of the Month
Northmont identifying students with special needs
Northmont’s 2017 Prom Court
- May events for outdoor enthusiasts/families - 10:06 pm
- Northmont area police reports - 4:27 pm
- Northmont hires two assistant principals - 12:36 pm
- Students honored for writings about Holocaust - 12:11 pm updated: 12:12 pm.
- Northmont identifying students with special needs - 11:02 am
- Clayton area home care provider among best - 8:15 pm
- Englewood Independent opens new office - 12:44 pm
- Northmont’s 2017 Prom Court - 11:23 pm updated: 11:33 pm.
- VAP supports St. Vincent with food drive - 6:57 pm
- Salem to host National Day of Prayer - 6:30 pm updated: 7:02 pm.
- A second chance for Sonia Kreider - 3:48 pm
- Students learn dangers of alcohol impairment - 1:28 pm updated: 2:10 pm.
- Collision injures two drivers - 12:34 pm
- A guiding principle for responsive legislation - 7:46 am updated: 7:54 am.
- Northmont area police reports - 7:44 am
- Samaritan North to add inpatient beds - 10:09 pm updated: 10:19 pm.
- Spiller among SWOADA award winners - 4:46 pm
- Business ‘Meet and Greet’ scheduled in Clayton - 3:06 pm
- Elokobi named Student of the Month - 2:17 pm
- Rotary learns about Student Assistance Program - 12:45 pm
- Two injured in Clayton crash - 9:05 pm
- Wilson wins prestigious scholarship - 3:35 pm
- Salem Christian Academy’s 3rd quarter Principal’s List - 5:17 pm
- Salem Christian Academy’s 3rd quarter Honor Roll - 5:07 pm
- Fairview Brethren blood drive is April 24 - 4:43 pm
Salem to host National Day of Prayer
CLAYTON — Salem Church of God invites the community to participate in a National Day of Prayer event in the church’s chapel from 1-6 p.m. ...
A second chance for Sonia Kreider
DAYTON — Clayton donor Sonia Kreider may be calm and soft-spoken by nature, but she could barely contain her excitement when she reached her mil...
Students learn dangers of alcohol impairment
CLAYTON — The Clayton Police Department held a pre-prom activity in the parking lot of Northmont High School to educate students about the dange...
Collision injures two drivers
CLAYTON — A collision Friday morning on State Route 49 at Westbrook Road sent two people to local hospitals for treatment.One victim’s veh...
A guiding principle for responsive legislation
The Ohio House Majority Caucus recently unveiled its policy platform for the 132nd General Assembly, aptly known as the “Buckeye Pathway.”...
Northmont area police reports
The following information has been provided by Northmont area police departments. The information listed in this column is considered public record an...
Bolts hit bump in the road
DAYTON — After a successful week that saw Northmont record its 1,000th baseball victory and score 42 runs during four straight victories, the Th...
Lady Bolts jolt Versailles
VERSAILLES — Northmont sent 15 batters to the plate and erupted for 10 runs in the top of the 5th inning to post an 18-6 run rule victory Monday...
Boys volleyball team 2-0 in conference play
CLAYTON — The Northmont boys volleyball team got off to a 2-0 start in conference play this week. The team started the week with a tough win ove...
Butler shuts out Northmont
FAIRBORN — A trio of Vandalia-Butler pitchers teamed up to pitch a shutout Saturday against crosstown rival Northmont at Wright State University...
Football practice start date adjusted
COLUMBUS – The Ohio High School Athletic Association has announced an adjustment to the 2017 football season calendar, which moves the official ...
Bolts go 3-1 in Florida
FT. WALTON BEACH, FL — On its annual trek south to sunny Florida for spring break the Northmont varsity baseball team won three out of four game...
Rose Music concerts
An evening with Gladys KnightThe “Empress of Soul” Gladys Knight is headed to Huber Heights, Ohio at Rose Music Center for a night of hit ...
Rose Music concerts
Barenaked Ladies in concert June 8Barenaked Ladies are once again taking their boisterous live shows to audiences nationwide this summer announcing La...
What is fun to you?
To me the concept of “fun” meant to waste time in frivolous pursuits. I mean, I’ve probably had fun doing things but completely obli...
Ohio coal communities saved from costly plan
Many Americans have already forgotten about the Clean Power Plan (CPP), the Obama administration’s signature effort to reduce carbon emissions f...
Stopping deadly opioids at the border
The opioid addiction epidemic takes far too many lives and destroys too many families across Ohio, and one of the biggest culprits of the deadly overd...
Trump’s plan to bypass the WTO is right
Last week the Alliance for American Manufacturing released a new report confirming what many of us in Ohio have known for a long time – our inte...
What’s in a label?
One things that human beings have in common is an insatiable need to label each other, both individually and by groups. I’m no expert at human e...
Even legal immigrants fear ICE raids
Over third week of February, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), part of the Department of Homeland Security, arrested hundreds in operations a...